Individual or small group lessons that focus on improving your English communication skills.
A Focus On What You Need
The majority of lessons are 1:1, just you and your teacher, however if you are interested in small group classes this can also be arranged.
Lower student numbers mean that the approach is more personal, and you can focus on exactly what you need to improve your communication skills.
Some ideas for the lessons might be:
- Speaking focus: how to express your ideas clearly in speaking.
- Business development: how to clearly communicate your ideas at work.
- Following a coursebook: practice all areas and advance to the next level.
- Grammar focus: using the correct grammar structures at the correct time so that you can confidently express what you want to say.
- Pronunciation practice: how to understand native speakers better, and how to make them understand you.
- Listening skills: understand what people say to you so that you can confidently respond.
However, this list is endless and you can discuss all possible options during your initial free call.
All lessons also include free access to an extensive grammar and vocabulary self-study library. Here you will have access to grammar explanations and exercises, along with advanced vocabulary expressions. When you are familiar with more advanced vocabulary and grammar you automatically feel more confident communicating in English. These are additional materials for you review and work through in your own time, however, if you have any questions about them you can also discuss them during your lessons.
Personalised Study Lists
After each lesson you will receive a personal list of new vocabulary and problem grammar areas from the lesson for you to keep and review. This is a great way to keep track of those areas you need to work on.
Native English Speaking Teacher
Your teacher will speak English as their first language, hold a teaching qualification and have many years of experience, so you can be sure that you are getting the highest standard of teaching.
This is also key to improving your confidence in English because you get personalised contact with "real" English.
All classes are held in a fully interactive virtual classroom on the Pink Flamingo English Online platform, which is accessible through your unique student account.
From your student account you can also:
- View your class timetable.
- Access the self- study materials.
- Submit homework.
- Contact your teacher directly.
- View your personalised vocabulary lists and lesson materials.
- Enter the virtual classroom for your lessons.
Individual, General English Lesson
Small Group Classes
Price On Request
Individual, Cambridge Exam Preparation Classes
Taster Lesson (individual)
If you want a trial lesson to meet your teacher, discuss your needs or create a study plan, this is the perfect option.